Estate Law Attorneys You Can Trust
- Probate Administration
- Heirship and Estate Planning
Kristina is committed to assisting clients through the Probate Administration, Heirship and Estate Planning process. Kristina is compassionate, patient, and thoroughly enjoys working with her clients to resolve their legal matters.
Prior to joining the firm Kristina focused on legal aid work, civil rights, disability rights, and eviction defense.
Kristina currently lives in San Antonio with her significant other and two cats, Bailey and Toast. Kristina loves all things related to food and especially enjoys cooking, trying out new recipes, and discovering new restaurants in San Antonio.
- University of California at Davis School of Law, Davis, California
- Juris Doctor - 2019
- Honors: King Hall Public Service Law Certificate 2019
- University of California, Davis, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2016
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: English with an Emphasis in Criticism and Theory
- Minor: Human Rights
- Minor: Religious Studies
- Texas, 2021